Protect your organization with our One Source Certified Contractors program.
Are the contractors you have working on your site meeting the standards you have set for your organization?
Our One Source Certified Contractors (OSCC) program conducts a rigorous background evaluation on contractors for sites to standardize their screening process and hold contractors accessing their sites to higher standards. This includes a full background check and the option to add drug testing. From these requirements, One Source determines whether the contractor is Certified or Not Certified.
The best part is that this service is FREE for all participating sites.
What are the steps to get started?
- Sign up to be a participating site with One Source
- Require your contractors to either:
- Provide only approved One Source Certified Contractors for your site(s)
- Require non-participating contractors to participate (get Certified by One Souce)
Learn more about our Certified Contractors program:
Want to learn more about how it works?
For a full review of our program requirements, check out our OSCC Guidelines.
GET TO KNOW ONE SOURCE:
- Check out more on our solutions. In addition to our one-of-a-kind Certified Contractors Program, we offer solutions for Employment Screening, Volunteer Screening, Tenant Screening, and Personal Screening.
- Meet our team. Our team members are at the core of everything we do. See what our Leadership Team is all about.
- Contact us. Have questions? Let us know how we can help.
- Get started. If you are ready to begin screening with One Source, fill out this form to fast-track the process.
- LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter. Stay connected by following us on social media.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CST
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
10842 Old Mill Road, Suite 6
Omaha, NE 68154